When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer. A cookie is a piece of information, like a tag, that's stored on your device, when you visit a website.
It can help identify your device – like your PC or mobile phone and is designed to give a better experience whenever you visit that website. Passwords and credit card numbers are not stored in cookies.
- To allow you to set personal preferences
- To protect your security
- To measure and improve our services
You can block or erase cookies from your computer if you want to (please refer to your browsers help screen).
- To track how the Site is used and to improve and update content
- So that you will not have to re-enter your details each time you visit the Site.
- For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to restrict or disable cookies, see the IAB website at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/